Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice.
We respect the rights of copyright holders and will work with the said copyright holders to ensure that infringing material is removed from our service. Please send an email with all the details to the attention of “Copyright Infringement” via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Filing a DMCA Notice to Remove Copyright-Protected Content
In cases where you feel a file infringes on your copyright or the copyright of someone you represent, we encourage you to use this page to notify us. Please provide us with a written notice containing the following information:
- Your name, address, phone number and email address which would help us to reach you.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed by us.
- A description of where on the Website the material that you claim is infringing may be found. It should be sufficient for ChildhoodBiography to locate the material (e.g., the URL);
- A statement that you have good faith and belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized and is not seen as fair use.
- A statement by you UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY that the information you are providing us is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and finally,
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Information on Filing a DMCA Counter-Notice to Restore Content Removed from the Website
If you believe that your said material has been misidentified or removed by mistake, please provide ChildhoodBiography with a written counter-notification. It should contain the following information:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A concise description of the material that was removed and the location on the Website (e.g., the URL) where it previously appeared.
- A statement UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or some misidentification;
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located.
- Finally, your electronic or physical signature.
ChildhoodBiography will respond to “any and all take-down requests” that comply with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), and other applicable intellectual property laws.
error: Content is protected !!