Last Updated on
CB presents the Full Story of an American Model best known as “Kylie“. Our Kylie Jenner Childhood Story plus Untold Biography Facts brings you a full account of notable events from her childhood time to date. The analysis involves her early life, life story before fame, family background and personal life. More so, other OFF and ON-Screen little-known facts about her.
Yes, everyone knows she is the youngest member of the Kardashian-Jenner industrial complex. However, only a few consider Kylie Jenner’s biography which is quite interesting. Now, without further ado, let’s begin.
Kylie Jenner Childhood Story Plus Untold Biography Facts: Early Life and Family Background
Kylie Kristen Jenner was born on the 10th day of August 1997 at Los Angeles in California, United States. She is the second of two daughters born of the union between her mother Kris Jenner (a socialite) and to her father Bruce Jenner (now Caitlyn Jenner after s3x reassignment).
Regarding her family background, Kylie is an American national of white ethnicity with Scottish, Irish, Dutch, German, and Welsh roots.
Young Kylie was raised alongside her older sister Kendall and famous Kardashian half-siblings in the wealthy suburbs of Los Angeles, beholding an up-close view of Hollywood pleasures and pitfalls.Kylie (right) with older sister Kendall
Growing up in the step family whose name became synonymous with stardom, Kylie had the family’s connections and social status at her disposal. It was only a matter of years before the family’s commonwealth found expression in her developing physical appearance.
Kylie Jenner Childhood Story Plus Untold Biography Facts: Rise To Fame
Kylie academic or education background comprises of her studies at Sierra Canyon School. The budding celebrity was still studying at the school when she began appearing alongside her family on their hit reality television series, “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” in 2007.
Asides screen appearances, Kylie was a cheerleader for her school’s football team until she opted in for a homeschooling program which availed her an opportunity to start a career in modelling. Kylie would a couple of years later, complete her homeschooling program by graduating with a diploma from Laurel Springs School in Ojai, California.
Do you know?.
- Kylie kicked off her modelling career as a 13-year-old when she became a representative for Crush Your Style clothing line. That same year, People magazine mentioned her as a promising model. It wasn’t long before she took part in the shootings for many magazines including Vogue, Teen, Ok!.
Kylie Jenner Childhood Story Plus Untold Biography Facts: Relationship Life
Kylie Jenner is yet to be married, we bring you details about her dating history and current relationship status.
Personalities that have made it to her dating history include:
- Cody Simpson with whom she had her first affair between 2011 – 2012.
- She was thereafter rumoured to be dating actor, Jaden Smith for the better part of 2013.
- 2014 was the year she began an on and off relationship with rapper Tyga up to 2017.
Regarding her current relationship, Kylie is presently dating American rapper, Travis Scott. Neither of the lovebirds remembers when or how they first met, however, they were first seen in April 2017 holding hands together at famous music festival Coachella.
They had a couple of inseparable outings that only got intense with time. It wasn’t long before rumours of their engagement began making the rounds as well as speculations about Kylie’s secretive pregnancy for the rapper.
Kylie gave birth to the couples first child named Stormi Webster on the first of February 2018.
Stormi’s birth was not announced until 3 days later. The announcement was followed with a touching video documenting her secretive pregnancy.
[arve url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhIEIO0vaBE” /]
Kylie Jenner Childhood Story Plus Untold Biography Facts: Family Life
Kylie was born into a family of 4 and has 8 half-siblings. We bring you factual details about members of her family.
About Kylie’s father: Caitlyn Jenner (born William Bruce Jenner) is Kylie’s father. She used to be a husband and father until her name and gender change became official on September 25, 2015.
Decades before that Caitlyn (then Bruce) was an athlete who won the 1976 Olympics decathlon event for the USA at the Montreal Olympic Games.
He thereafter had marital relationships with Chrystie Crownover (1972-1981), Linda Thompson (1981-1986) and finally Kendall’s mother, Kris Kardashian (1991-2015).
Do you know?
- Caitlyn is the most famous openly transgender woman in the world.
- Perhaps inspired by keeping up with the Kardashians, Caitlyn has her own transgender reality show called “I Am Cait”.
- Kylie respects the decision and is in support of her father.
About Kylie’s mother: Kylie’s mother, Kris is a socialite and former children’s boutique shop owner. She is also involved in business management deals with the rest of her other famous children.
Kylie’s mother Kris was formerly married to lawyer Robert until 1991.
The mother of 6 quickly tied the knot with Olympic athlete- Caitlyn Jenner (then Bruce) one month after she divorced Robert.
About Kylie’s Sibling: Kylie’s immediate younger sister is Kendall Jenner. She was born on the 3rd day of November 1995 of the union between Caitlyn Jenner (then Bruce) and Kris Jenner). Kendall is an established model who also appears in Keeping Up With The Kardashians alongside her famous siblings.
About Kylie’s Half Siblings: Kylie has 8 half siblings out of which 4 are the famous Kardashians born of her mother’s Marriage to Robert Kardashian. The Kardashians are all Tv personalities with interests in fashion and modelling.
- Kourtney Kardashian (born 18 April 1979).
2. Kim Kardashian (born 21 October 1980).
3. Khloe Kardashian (born 27th June 1984).
4. Robert Kardashian (born 17th March 1987).
On the other hand are the lesser known four half-siblings born of Caitlyn (then bruce) marriage with Chrystie Crownover (1972-1981) and Linda Thompson (1981-1986).
- Burton Jenner: He is born of Caitlyn (then Bruce) first marriage with Chrystie Crownover. Unlike his popular half-siblings, Burt is a truck and car driver who settled for a career in driving after going through hard times.
2. Cassandra Marino: She is the second child born of Caitlyn (then Bruce) first marriage with Chrystie Crownover. Cassandra was given birth to at a time when her parents’ marriage hit the rock’s, in fact, Caitlyn had advised that she should be aborted but Chrystie resolved to bear the child. It’s not surprising that the Cassandra has not been in good terms with Caitlyn ever since.
3. Brandon Jenner: He is the first child born of Caitlyn (then bruce) second marriage with actress and beauty queen Linda Thompson. Brandon is a pop musician who alongside his wife Leah constitute the Brandon & Leah indie pop group.
Last but definitely not the least is Brody Jenner. He was also born of Caitlyn second marriage to Linda Thompson. Brody is a model, socialite and TV personality who also appear in Keeping up with the Kardashians.
Kylie Jenner Childhood Story Plus Untold Biography Facts: Untold Career Facts
Do you know?
- Kylie has a net-worth of $900 million and is poised to overtake Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg who became world’s youngest billionaire at the age of 23.
- Regarding her investments, Kylie works with her sister Kendall in partnership with Pac Sun for the production of their clothing brand known as Kendall and Kylie. They also have Jewelry, handbag and shoe brands which makes them smile to the bank.
- Speak of private investments, Kylie has 100 per cent ownership of the successful Kylie Cosmetics brand that produces lipsticks, lips liner among other products.
- She has over 123 million followers on Instagram and reportedly makes $1 million per paid Instagram post.
- Kylie has a lucrative deal with Puma and has endorsed multiple brands including Fashion Nova, Quay Australia eyewear, SugarBearHair vitamins among others.
Kylie Jenner Childhood Story Plus Untold Biography Facts: Personal Life Facts
Kylie is a successful Tv personality who seemingly skipped the youth stage of her life transition. Cut off from her mother’s finances at the age of 15, Kylie went on to build a fortune of $900 million in less than 4 years.
‘I feel like I’m going to look back and be like, “Damn, I wish I could’ve just been a kid and done normal teenage stuff that my friends get to do.” But it also is a blessing, and I’ve done so many things that most 35-year-old women still haven’t done’.
The richest member of the Kardashian siblings is conscious about her appearance. This explains why she made her lips fuller by using temporary lip fillers in 2015. One can as well think of her as a rich Narcissist because the admiration she gets from fans boils down to her impeccable make-up skills.
She is also sensitive to press whether good or negative, a tendency that proves she yet to develop a think skin like her counterparts in pop culture.
‘I have, like, a problem. I wake up every morning at, like, seven or eight because I think that there’s a bad story about me, and I have to check. My worst fear is waking up and finding something bad about me on the Internet.’
On a more human side of her personality, Kylie is involved in numerous philanthropy endeavours including the operation of an eBay account where she auctions her clothes to raise money that funds Children’s Hospital Los Angeles. Her hobbies include hiking, listening to music and sights seeing.
Kylie Jenner Childhood Story Plus Untold Biography Facts: Lifestyle
Kylie lives in a $4.5 million at Hidden Hills California. The 7000 square feet mansion is partitioned into 5000 square feet for her working space while 2000 square feet meet other personal needs.
Asides acquiring nice real estate, Kylie has a thing for cars. Her enviable collections include Mercedes Maybach, Custom Land Rover, White Rolls Royce Ghost, White Range Rover Autobiography, Mercedes G-Class SUV and Ferrari 458 Italia.
FACT CHECK: Thanks for reading our Kylie Jenner Childhood Story plus untold biography facts. At childhood biography, we strive for accuracy and fairness. If you see something that doesn’t look right in this article, please place your comment or contact us!