Our Kendall Jenner Biography tells you Facts about her Childhood Story, Early Life, Parents – Kris Jenner (Mother), Bruce Jenner (Father), Family Background, Siblings – Sisters (Khloe, Kim) Brother (Robert), Half Siblings (Burton, Cassandra, Brandon), etc.
The analysis of the American model, socialite, and media personality involves her early life, life story before fame, family background, and personal life. More so, other OFF and ON-Screen little-known facts about her.
However, only a few consider Kendall Jenner’s Biography, which is quite interesting. Now, without further ado, let’s begin.
Kendall Jenner Childhood Story – Early Life and Family Background:
For Biography starters, Kendall Nicole Jenner was born on the 3rd day of November 1995 in Los Angeles, California, United States.
She was the first of two daughters born of the union between her mother Kris Jenner (a socialite) and to her father Bruce Jenner (now Caitlyn Jenner after s3x reassignment).
Regarding her family background, Kendall is an American national of white ethnicity with Scottish, Irish, Dutch, German, and Welsh roots.
Young Kendall was raised alongside her younger sister Kylie and famous Kardashian half-siblings in the wealthy suburbs of Los Angeles, beholding an up-close view of Hollywood pleasures and pitfalls.
Growing up in a stepfamily, whose name became synonymous with stardom, Kendall had the family’s connections and social status at her disposal.
It was only a matter of years before the family’s commonwealth found expression in her developing physical appearance.
Kendall Jenner Education:
Kendall academic or educational background comprises her studies at Sierra Canyon School.
The budding celebrity was still studying at the school when she began appearing alongside her family on their hit reality television series, Keeping Up with the Kardashians in 2007.
Asides from screen appearances, Kendall was a cheerleader for her school’s football team until she opted in for homeschooling in order to meet the demands of fashion shoots during the early days of her successful modelling career.
Do you know?.
- Kendall kicked off her modelling career as a 14-year-old when her mother helped signed her to Wilhelmina Models modelling agency.
- After opting in for homeschooling the teenager unfollowed all of her high school friends on Instagram. According to her:
“I had to unfollow all my friends that I went to school with. They probably all thought I hated them but I just couldn’t see it, you know, because they would always post photos and they were all at the prom and I was like, ‘Can’t see it’. It really just made me sad.”
Kendall Jenner Love Life:
Kendall Jenner is yet to be married, we bring you details about her dating history and current relationship status.
To begin with, it is worthwhile to note that Kendall has never stayed long in a relationship.
As a result, she makes the best out of dating in a few months and eludes dramas that are associated with long-term relationships.
Men that have made it to her stint list include:
- Julian Swirsky with whom she had her first affair in (2011).
- Julian Brooks in whom she found high school love (2012).
- Rapper Young Jinsu who shared the first half of 2013 with her before Harry Styles of One Direction took over the reins.
- 2014 – 2015 ushered in rumors with names like Ashton Irwin (Australian Drummer), Justin Bieber, Lewis Hamilton and Luke Brooks (rugby footballer) making the rounds.
- Subsequent stint spree saw Kendall hook up with a singer – Nick Jonas, Basketball player Jordan Clarkson and had an alleged affair with Rapper ASAP Rocky, Hip-hop artist Travis Scott and model Anwar Hadid.
Kendall Jenner Family Life:
Kendall was born into a family of 4 and has 8 half-siblings. We bring you factual details about members of her family.
About Kendall Jenner’s father:
Caitlyn Jenner (born William Bruce Jenner) is Kendall’s father. She used to be a husband and father until her name and gender change became official on September 25, 2015.
Decades before that Caitlyn (then Bruce) was an athlete who won the 1976 Olympics decathlon event for the USA at the Montreal Olympic Games.
He thereafter had marital relationships with Chrystie Crownover (1972-1981), Linda Thompson (1981-1986) and finally Kendall’s mother, Kris Kardashian (1991-2015).
Do you know?
- Caitlyn is the most famous openly transgender woman in the world.
- Perhaps inspired by keeping up with the Kardashians, Caitlyn has her own transgender reality show called “I Am Cait”.
- Kendall respects the decision and is in support of her father.
About Kendall Jenner Mother:
Kendall’s mother, Kris is a socialite and former children’s boutique shop owner. She is also involved in business management deals with the rest of her other famous children.
Kendall’s mother Kris was formerly married to lawyer Robert until 1991.
The mother of 6 quickly tied the knot with Olympic athlete- Caitlyn Jenner (then Bruce) one month after she divorced Robert.
About Kendall Jenner Siblings:
Kendall immediate younger sister is Kylie Jenner. She was born on August 10th, 1997 of the union between Caitlyn Jenner (then Bruce) and Kris Jenner).
Kylie is also the youngest of children born of her mother, Kris Jenner. Asides from appearing in Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kylie is popular for getting her lips fuller with suction via an augmentation operation in 2015.
About Kendall Half Siblings:
Kendall has 8 half-siblings out of which 4 are the famous Kardashians born of her mother’s marriage to Robert Kardashian. The Kardashians are all Tv personalities with interests in fashion and modelling.
- Kourtney Kardashian (born 18 April 1979).
2. Kim Kardashian (born 21 October 1980).
3. Khloe Kardashian (born 27th June 1984).
4. Robert Kardashian (born 17th March 1987).
On the other hand are the lesser-known four half-siblings born of Caitlyn (then Bruce) marriage with Chrystie Crownover (1972-1981) and Linda Thompson (1981-1986).
- Burton Jenner: He is born of Caitlyn (then Bruce) first marriage with Chrystie Crownover. Unlike his popular half-siblings, Burt is a truck and car driver who settled for a career in driving after going through hard times.
2. Cassandra Marino: She is the second child born of Caitlyn (then Bruce) first marriage with Chrystie Crownover.
Cassandra was given birth to at a time when her parents’ marriage hit the rock’s, in fact, Caitlyn had advised that she should be aborted but Chrystie resolved to bear the child.
It’s not surprising that the Cassandra has not been in good terms with Caitlyn ever since.
3. Brandon Jenner: He is the first child born of Caitlyn (then bruce) second marriage with actress and beauty queen Linda Thompson.
Brandon is a pop musician who alongside his wife Leah constitute the Brandon & Leah indie pop group.
Last but definitely not the least is Brody Jenner. He was also born of Caitlyn second marriage to Linda Thompson. Brody is a model, socialite and TV personality who also appear in Keeping up with the Kardashians.
Kendall Jenner Biography Facts – Untold Career Facts:
Do you know?
- Kendall topped the list of highest-paid models when she was 21.
- Thanks to her modelling career, she has over 80 million followers on Instagram and no fewer than 20 million on Twitter. The huge followership makes brands reach out to her for endorsements.
- Kendall was starred in a Pepsi Commercial whose plot saw her make peace between protesters and police officers using a bottle of the beverage.
The commercial was however met with backlash as many criticized it of trivializing the Black Lives Matter Movements that protests against Police Brutality. The ad was taken down by Pepsi hours later and an apology was issued to Kendall.
- Regarding her investments, Kendall works with her sister Kylie in partnership with Pac Sun for the production of their clothing brand known as Kendall and Kylie.
They also have Jewelry, handbag and shoe brands which makes them smile to the bank.
Kendall has a shy personality and is probably the most secretive of the Kardashian Sisters. She is also the tallest of the sisters who identify as a 100% Christian.
She backs her faith with actions as evident in her numerous philanthropy endeavours including the operation of an eBay account where she auctions her clothes to raise money that funds Children’s Hospital Los Angeles. Her hobbies include riding horses, surfing and hiking.
Kendall Jenner Lifestyle:
Kendall lives in an $8.5 million worth of house at Beverly Hills. The 5,625 square feet home has 5 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms and other luxurious features.
At the time of writing Kendall Jenner’s Bio, she has no fewer than five cars in her garage that match her model status. They include Camaro GTO, Range Rover, Rolls Royce, Vintage red Mustang and Aqua Corvette Stingray convertible.
Thanks for reading our Kendall Jenner Childhood Story, plus untold biography facts.
At childhood biography, we strive for accuracy and fairness. Please stay tuned for more Childhood Biography stories from our Media Personality category.
If you see something that doesn’t look right in this article, please place your comment or contact us!